As a family medicine clinic, University Physicians-Fayette Medical Clinic physicians, nurses and specialists focus on caring for families. This commitment to care means we serve patients of all ages, including infants, children and adults, including a large geriatric population. Our clinic provides a full spectrum of ambulatory family medicine services. Every effort is made to schedule a patient with their primary care physician, but when a physician cannot meet the appointment needs of the patient, another provider on that physician's team will be available to provide care. All of the physicians at the clinic specialize in family medicine. Obstetrical services also are provided at the clinic.
308 S. Church St.
Fayette, Mo. 65248
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The staff at the University Physicians-Fayette Medical Clinic includes:
- Family physicians who are faculty members at the University of Missouri School of Medicine and members of the University Physicians practice plan.
- Resident physicians who have earned a medical degree and are receiving additional training under the supervision of faculty physicians.
- Family medicine nurse practitioner.
- Medical students working under the direction of resident physicians and faculty physicians.
- Licensed practical nurses.
- Patient service representatives.
UP-Fayette Family Medicine Providers:
Tony Cook, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Anne Fitzsimmons, MD, interim medical director
Robert Buffaloe, MD
Kevin Frazer, MD
If you experience urgent medical problems after business hours
For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, call 911 or go directly to the emergency room. For non-life threatening illnesses or injuries, there is a physician on call after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and on weekends and holidays. For urgent but not life-threatening problems, call the University Hospital operator at (573) 882-4141 and ask to page the physician on-call for University Physicians-Fayette Medical Clinic. The on-call physician will direct you to the most appropriate place for you to receive care, which might include a visit to the clinic, urgent care center or emergency center.
To schedule an appointment
Call: (660) 248-2217
Fax: (660) 248-3450
Patty Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org