Pediatric Injury Prevention & Safety Outreach Program along with Kohl's Safety Store recognizes the value in educating our children and their families in preventable measures to reduce the risk of pediatric injury.
Talk to your children about possible safety hazards with the activities they enjoy. We've collected some helpful tips and online resources to help you educate yourself and your family.
Here are some helpful tips for passenger safety from our health library:
Here are some helpful tips for pedestrian and bicycle safety from our health library:
Here are some helpful tips for water safety from our health library:
Infant Care Safety
Here are some helpful tips for infant safety (ages 0-12 months):
- Check the water with your wrist or elbow before placing a baby in the bath
- Don't carry anything hot while carrying your baby
- Keep electrical cords out of reach and keep outlets from being overloaded.
- Always strap your baby into their highchair, infant carries, swings, and strollers.
- Keep medication in its original child-resistant container and out of reach from your baby.
- Keep poison control number handy for anyone caring for your baby: 1-800-222-1222.
- Passenger Safety - American Academy of Pediatrics recommends and urges parents to keep their child rear facing up to the age of 2 years old (March 2011).
- Never leave your baby in the car alone.
- Learn infant CPR - register online for courses available at Women's and Children's Hospital.
Additional online resources from our health library:
To learn more about the Kohl's Safety Store or the MU Children's Hospital Kohl's Cares Partnership Program, contact:
Coordinator Pediatric Injury Prevention & Safety Outreach
,Jewellery UK Online
,Digital Camera Reviews
,Digital Camera Buying Guide
,Cheap WoW Gold
,Buy WoW Gold
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,WoW Gold Kaufen