What is neurosurgery?
Neurosurgery, is the branch of medicine that provides both operative and nonoperative management of disorders that affect the central and peripheral nervous systems, including their supportive structures and vascular supply, and the operative and non-operative management of pain.
Neurological surgery encompasses disorders of the brain, spine, and nerves, including the following:
- Disorders of the autonomic nervous system
- Disorders of the peripheral nerves
- Disorders of the pituitary gland
- Disorders of the spinal cord, meninges, and spine, including those which may require treatment by removing or replacing intervertebral discs, spinal fusion, or instrumentation
- The extracranial and intracranial carotid and vertebral arteries
- Tumors in and around the brain
What types of neurosurgery are there?
Our neurosurgery team:
N. Scott Litofsky, MD - Neurosurgeon
Thor Norregaard, MD - Neurosurgeon
Tomoko Tanaka, MD - Neurosurgeon
,Jewellery UK Online
,Digital Camera Reviews
,Digital Camera Buying Guide
,Cheap WoW Gold
,Buy WoW Gold
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,WoW Gold Kaufen