Pediatric Allergy / Immunology Service
The Food Allergy Clinic opened its doors in April 2004. It is hosted by the Pulmonary/Allergy Division of the Department of Child Health at the University of Missouri-Columbia. The services provided by the Pulmonary/Allergy Division include the evaluation and management of the following conditions:
- Respiratory Diseases, such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, invasive and non-invasive ventilation, etc.
- Repiratory Allergy, including allergic asthma, hay fever, rhinoconjuctivitis and others.
- Allergic Disorders, such as food allergy, skin allergy, medication allergy.
- Immunodeficiencies: evaluation of patients with recurrent and frequent infections.
- Sleep-Disordered Breathing.
More specifically, the Food Allergy Clinic evaluates and manages different disorders associated to reactions to foods, including:
- Anaphylaxis and other immediate reactions to food ingestion.
- Delayed food reactions, including abdominal pain, reflux, vomiting, constipation and diarrhea.
- Eczema. Young children quite frequently have food allergies which worsen their eczema.
- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders which are relatively rare conditions manifested by vomiting, chest or abdominal pain and/or diarrhea.
- And other conditions associated with foods.
We see patients at the Children's Hospital Pediatric and Adolescent Specialty Clinic.
,Jewellery UK Online
,Digital Camera Reviews
,Digital Camera Buying Guide
,Cheap WoW Gold
,Buy WoW Gold
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,WoW Gold Kaufen