What should I bring on the day of my appointment?
On the day of your appointment, please bring the following:
- Photo identification
- See section on Identity Theft Red Flag Rules
- Insurance card(s)
- This applies to the following:
- Self-pay amount due before services are rendered
- If you are advised, please bring current laboratory and/or radiology results.
- If you are a new patient, please bring a list of your over-the-counter and prescribed medications.
*Please leave any valuables at home to ensure the security of those items.