What should I expect at the time of my appointment? Hospital Visit
- For your appointment at an MU Health Care hospital, please check in at the appropriate registration area 30 minutes before your scheduled visit.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to verify key patient data and insurance information if applicable. Please present your photo ID and insurance card at this time.
- Some of our services require a photo of our patients for patient identification armbands. You may be asked to have your picture taken at registration.
- You will be asked to sign any applicable consent forms for your services
- You will also be asked to pay any co-payments due, remaining deductibles or self-pay portions at this time.
For patients who are scheduled for a procedure or surgery, we offer the opportunity for you to pre-register for your visit, saving you time on the day of your appointment. To pre-register for your visit, please visit our Admissions/Registration area on the first floor of the hospitals.