University of Missouri Homepage
Print    Email
Decrease (-) Restore Default Increase (+) font size

       Print this page Print this page     Email to a friend Email to a friend

Ortho: Trauma
What do I do with disability and FMLA form requests?
Disability forms and FMLA requests have to be given to the orthopaedic office directly in one of three ways

o You may hand them directly to Paula, RN on rounds when you are an inpatient.
o You may give them to the physician during your clinic visit.
o The forms may be mailed or faxed, or hand-delivered to the orthopaedic office.

Once the office has received the form they will be filled out completely and the original form will be returned to the company. If you would like a copy, we will be happy to mail one to you, but the original will never be sent to you, it always goes directly to the employer or insurance agency.

The office requires no less than 7 days time to complete this form. There are very rare times that we will make an exception to that rule, but understand there are times that it might be necessary. In essence, it is your responsibility to get the forms to us in a timely fashion so we will have an appropriate amount of time necessary to return them to your employer. Due to the amount of time it takes to fill out these forms, they cannot be filled out during your clinic visit.

Human Resources Giving Disclaimer Notice of Privacy Practices Web Communications Social Media Site Index
Mizzou University of Missouri University of Missouri System