2007 Ellis issue
Ellis magazine is published for friends of Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact Velvet Hasner, editor, at (573) 882-5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Survivor's Story
- Columbia triathlete, mom and professor refuses to let cancer rule her life.
- Ellis Fischel lauded for quality of care.
- It's hats off for Byron. Cancer treatment completed, Byron Hines can now focus on his favorite hobbies.
- Kids with cancer - How do I act?
- 11 benefits of exercise for patients undergoing cancer treatment.
- MU Scientists: Listening for cancer. Lasers and light seek out tumor cells.
- Life after cancer. Survivors want more from life, and Ellis Fischel is helping them find it.
- Did you know that almost 4 percent of Americans are cancer survivors?
- Power for the patient. Multidisciplinary team provides patient-centered palliative care.
- When to consider palliative care.
- Your gifts at work. Special events bring hope and healing to Ellis Fischel pattients.
- Komen Foundation funds community breast health programs.