Swimming Pool Safety
On a hot summer day nothing feels better than jumping into the pool. Swimming, splashing, and diving are all a blast and bring about great memories with friends. It is important to remember a few water safety rules.
- Always keep an adult around just in case something happens. These older pals can save you or your friends if you begin to have troubles in the water.
- Obey pool rules. They are there for a reason.
- Always swim with a buddy. Keep an eye out for each other.
- Never run in the pool area. As excited as you may be to swim, you have to slow down and walk to the edge of the water.
- Swim at a depth you feel comfortable with. Depth is how deep the water is. If you are younger or just learning how to swim it is better to swim at a lower depth and make sure you can handle it before swimming in deeper waters.
- Don't push, fight, or jump on other swimmers.
- Don't eat or chew gum in the water. This could easily lead to choking.
- If you are a beginning swimmer, ask mom or dad to make sure you have the right flotation devices to stay safe. Remember that flotation devices are helpful to stay afloat, but they can't save lives. They can run out of air or drift away so don't totally rely on them for safety.
These rules are very important to your safety at the pool. By following them, you will be sure to leave the pool with nothing but happy memories
,Jewellery UK Online
,Digital Camera Reviews
,Digital Camera Buying Guide
,Cheap WoW Gold
,Buy WoW Gold
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,WoW Gold Kaufen