Gregory J. Della Rocca MD
Gregory J. Della Rocca, MD, PhD, FACS earned his bachelor's degree from Cornell University and completed a doctoral and medical degree from Duke University. He completed his residency training at Washington University/ Barnes-Jewish Hospital and a fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma at Seattle's Harborview Medical Center.
Honors and awards:
- Best Doctors in America, 2009-2010, 2011-2012
- Leadership in Academic Medicine Program Award, University of Missouri School of Medicine, 2010
- Howard Rosen teaching award, AO North America, Indianapolis basic principles and techniques ofoperative fracture management course for residents, May 2009
- Who's Who in Sceince and Engineering, 2003-2008; Who's Who in America, 2001-2007; Who's Who in the World, 2001-2007; Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, 2002-2007
- Service Excellence Hero, University of Missouri Hospital, April 2007