Work at the MOI
At the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, we offer you a remarkable opportunity to be part of our growth-oriented team; we are building a nationally recognized orthopaedic institute through high energy, focus and commitment to world-class care.
We are actively recruiting the most qualified staff members who enjoy a fast-paced, positive environment and are able to thrive in a focused, but flexible, atmosphere.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Be valued and respected for your contributions
- Receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Be encouraged to learn and grow professionally
The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute is the home of University Physicians orthopaedic surgeons who specialize in sports medicine, joint replacement, pediatrics, hip and knee, foot and ankle, shoulder, elbow, hand, spine and trauma care.
The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute facility includes:
- 41 clinic rooms
- One outpatient procedure room
- Five operating rooms
- Holding and PACU
- 16 private inpatient rooms
- An outpatient and inpatient pharmacy
- Radiology services, with X-ray and MRI
- Rehabilitation services
- Prosthetic and orthotic services
For more information and a listing of open positions, please visit the University of Missouri Health Care Human Resources web site.