New Years Resolutions
Every New Years there are countless goals set for the year to come. Here are some simple, helpful goals to work towards this year.
Teenagers over the age of 13:
- I will volunteer in my community anyway I can. I will find something I am good at and enjoy, such as daycare or construction, and help my community.
- I will eat at least one vegetable and one fruit every day.
- I will select entertainment that is non-violent. I will watch positive television shows and play positive games.
- I will choose carefully when dating, and always treat my dates with respect and kindness.
- I will not do drugs or alcohol and will never try to pressure or bully kids into making choices they do not feel comfortable with.
- I will never use a cell phone and make calls or text while driving. I will have my seat belt on at all times when in the car.
- I will choose to be positive about myself and other people. I will avoid calling myself dumb or calling others dumb.
- When I am upset, I will find constructive ways, such as exercising, writing, or reading, to relax and get my negative emotions out. I will explore how I am feeling and work at understanding why I feel the way I do.