This class is designed for couples that are planning to breast feed or are undecided about how they will feed their baby. Participants learn how to start breast feeding, how to maintain their milk supply and how to keep breastfeeding when they return to work or school.
- Advantages of breast-feeding
- Proper breast feeding technique
- Problems and solutions
- Returning to work
- Pumping and breast milk storage
Class meets at the conference center at the Women's and Children's Hospital. Parking available in front of the conference center.
Cost of the class: $ 10.00 or
- $ 8.50 for United Health Care Insurance holders or UMC Employees (15% Discount)
- $ 0.00 for MO Care patients
- No charges if you have attended the Beginning Child Birth, Saturday class or refresher class
- We do NOT accept credit cards
Coaches are encouraged to attend.