University of Missouri Health Care’s Stroke Program recognizes staff members who demonstrate excellence in caring for stroke patients. Anyone can nominate a staff member for the award, and any staff member who has contact with stroke patients is eligible for the award.
Nominate a Staff Member
Help us recognize staff members who have demonstrated excellence in caring for stroke patients. These individuals may have demonstrated:
- Communicating with compassion toward patients and families.
- Collaborating positively with the team in caring for the stroke patient.
- Providing high-quality stroke care.
- Displaying excellent teamwork.
- Providing high-quality education for patients, families or staff members.
- Communicating calmly during high-stress situations.
The stroke committee will review nominations monthly and select one recipient every month.
Award recipients will be honored with breakfast and have their pictures taken and shared in MU Health Today. Award winners also will receive a brain pin and a traveling trophy to display in their work areas.