Blood Draw Hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Featuring world-class care in one convenient location for Missouri's kids and their families, the Pediatric and Adolescent Specialty Clinic is part of the campus of Women's and Children's Hospital and was designed and built with kids in mind.
New services offered at the clinic:
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis
- Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Phlebotomy (blood draw) services
- Pulmonary function testing lab
- Two dedicated telehealth rooms
- Tigers on Track Program
Practice Manager — Erin Ohnesorge
Free parking is available directly in front of the main entrance to the clinic at 404 Keene St. or in the lot directly behind the building.