Blood Draw Hours
7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday*
8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday*
*hours effective June 13, 2016
General pediatrics; newborn care; on-site imaging; drive-through pharmacy
After-hours Nurse Advice Line
Please call 573-884-2401 or toll-free 888-884-2401. There is also a Pediatric Urgent Care clinic at Children's Hospital, located at 404 Keene Street.
Appointments can be scheduled in advance with the pediatrician of your choice. We welcome interviews with our pediatricians to help in your selection of a physician. We also offer same-day appointments for children who suddenly become ill.
You may also schedule your appointment online using the MUHealthe patient portal.With access to the patient portal, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to lab results
- Access to clinic notes
- Access to medication list
- Access to immunization record
- Access to radiology results
- Secure messaging with your child’s care team
- Ability to schedule appointments with this clinic
Practice Manager — Mike McCarty
See a list of our physicians
The staff at MU Pediatrics includes:
- Pediatricians who are all board certified in pediatrics and are members of University Physicians, the largest multi-specialty physician group in Mid-Missouri.
- Resident physicians who have earned a medical degree and are receiving additional training under the supervision of staff physicians.
- Certified Lactation Consultants
- Medical students working under the direction of a resident physician and a staff physician.
- Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- Social worker
TJ is one of the coolest tigers you'll ever meet. He lives at MU Women's and Children's Hospital and loves helping our patients and families. Click his picture to learn more.