University Hospital and Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- Click here for a printable map and letter for University Hospital.
- Click here for a printable map and letter for Ellis Fischel Cancer Center.
The Patient and Visitor Parking Garage next to University Hospital will be closed for repairs from Monday, May 19, through Friday, Aug. 15. Patients and visitors are encouraged to use the free valet parking service available from 5 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the main entrance of University Hospital at One Hospital Drive.
If you prefer to park your vehicle or are coming to University Hospital after hours, please park in Level 3 of the Tiger Avenue Parking Structure, formerly named Maryland Avenue Parking Garage. The Tiger Avenue Parking Structure is located on the corner of Hospital Drive and Tiger Avenue.
Ellis Fischel Cancer Center patients can be dropped off at the Radiation Oncology entrance on the east side of University Hospital.
Staff members on Level 3 of the Tiger Avenue Parking Structure will direct you to the hospital. A golf cart shuttle service from the Tiger Avenue Parking Structure to University Hospital will be available from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Patient and Visitor Parking Garage will reopen Saturday, Aug. 16. Patients and visitors to University Hospital and Ellis Fischel Cancer Center on Aug. 16 or after Aug. 16 may park in the garage. Valet services at University Hospital will return to normal business hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, please contact Hospitality at 573-882-8220.
University Physicians Medical Building
University Physicians Medical Building patients may park in either of the HSC2 lots, east and south of the University Physicians building.
Free Valet Parking Service
University of Missouri Health Care is pleased to offer valet parking to our patients and visitors. This free services is located at the following times:
· Missouri Orthopaedic Institute: Vehicles will be parked from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and retrieved from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· University Hospital (through Aug. 15): 5 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
· University Hospital (after Aug. 16): 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
· University Physicians Medical Building: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday