University of Missouri Health Care closings, openings for Tuesday, Feb. 26
COLUMBIA, Mo. - Due to severe weather, the following University of Missouri Health Care facilities will be closed Tuesday, Feb. 26.
- All outpatient clinics, including Urgent Care
- University Physicians-Green Meadows Pharmacy
- University Physicians-Fairview Pharmacy
- University Physicians-Smiley Lane Pharmacy
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center Outpatient Pharmacy
- University Physicians Medical Building Pharmacy
- Mizzou Pharmacy
All University of Missouri Health Care hospitals and emergency rooms will remain open 24/7. In addition, the following MU Health Care pharmacies will remain open on Tuesday, Feb. 26.
- University Hospital Pharmacy (8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
- The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute Pharmacy (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Keene Street Pharmacy (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)