Pay my University Physicians bill
Pay my University Health Care System bill
University Hospital, Children's Hospital, Missouri Psychiatric Center, University of Missouri Women's and Children's, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
University of Missouri Health Care and University Physicians offer many options for bill payment. Choose the option that is the easiest for you:
- Mail your payment with the payment coupon to our post office box for processing.
- Payments to University Physicians go to:
PO Box 843966
Kansas City, MO 64184-3966
- Payments to MU Health Care, which includes University Hospital, Women's and Children's Hospital, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, Missouri Psychiatric Center and Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, go to:
PO Box 807003
Kansas City MO 64180-7003
- Use one of our convenient drop box locations:
- University Hospital's first floor by the Admissions and Registration area in the main lobby
- University Physicians Medical Building's first floor, near the pharmacy
- Pay your bill over the phone using your credit card by calling 573-884-3300, option 1, or toll free at 800-877-2372.
- Pay in person at our walk-in Customer Service office on the first floor of University Hospital behind the Admissions and Registration area in the main lobby.
- Pay your bill online using your credit card or e-check:
Acceptable payment methods are cash, money order, personal check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. Please do not send cash through the mail or put cash payments in our drop box locations.
Why Did I Receive Two Bills?
You will receive two separate bills for services at our hospitals or clinics.
One bill will come from University of Missouri Health Care. It includes charges for the facility fee and any ancillary testing provided to you. This would include laboratory tests, X-rays and any specialized testing requested by your physician.
A second bill will come from University Physicians for physician charges for your office visit, procedures performed, laboratory tests and/or radiology interpretation. Because University Physicians clinics are not privately owned by the physicians, their charges do not include costs for supplies and facilities’ overhead.
For further questions please email or call us at 573-884-3300, option 1 or 800-877-2372.