In response to your request to verify affiliation for the provider applying to your facility, please be aware that University of Missouri Health Care utilizes NAMSS PASSTM for verification letter requests. NAMSS PASSTM (Practitioner Affiliation Sharing Source) is a secure, online database that provides quick, easy, and inexpensive access to the affiliation letters of our practitioners. NAMSS PASSTM is a service offered by the National Association medical Staff Services (NAMSS).
Current NAMSS PASS users, access the NAMSS PASSTM at www.NAMSS.org/NAMSSPASS.aspx
- Login to the NAMSS Website at http://www.namss.org/.
- NAMSS Members - Visit namss.org and click on the NAMSS PASS link on the right side of the top menu. Click on Login on the right hind side with your member username and password. A green button will then appear on the left side, allowing you to "Access the NAMSS PASS"
- Non-Members - You can access the NAMSS PASSTM by creating a guest account. Go to http://www.namss.org/NAMSSPASS.aspx and click on Login. Enter your email on the left side for non-registered users. Once you have created a username and password, click on Login again on the upper right a button will appear, allowing you to "Access the NAMSS PASSTM"
- Click on "Access the NAMSS PASSTM". If this the first time you have logged into NAMSS PASSTM, you will be asked to review and approve the Terms of Service. You will also be asked to enter your work email.
- Verify you email. You will receive an activation email to your work email as a security measure to confirm you own this e-mail. This email may take up to 15 minutes to arrive. If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM folder/Junk Mail. Click on the link in the email to activate your account. You will be directed back to the NAMSS PASSTM and asked to continue your login.
- Create your Account. You will be asked to register and create a Healthcare Entity. Please have your organization's NPI and Tax ID numbers ready. NOTE: this field is optional and we use it to help prevent duplicate entities being created.
- Search Practitioners. After you have completed your registration, you can now search practitioners by entering the last name of the practitioner you are verifying on the NAMSS PASSTM Homepage under "Start Searching Practitioners".
- You will have access to all affiliations that have been uploaded to the NAMSS PASS for each practitioner and the dates of that affiliation. You will then have the option to print an affiliation letter indicating the status of the good standing.
- If no letter is available the practitioner you are verifying, please contact us at University of Missouri Health Care.
You will receive three free letter credits as a new user. Beyond three, please refer to the Billing page on the NAMSS PASS secure site. Upload your facility's data to receive preferred pricing for the data subscriptions.