Our infectious disease specialists are experts at preventing, diagnosing and treating the infections and diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
- Viral Illness
When planning a trip, keeping track of the international health requirements can be difficult. This can lead to unnecessarily being exposed to unfamiliar diseases that are usually preventable. Travel Connections is a comprehensive resource for medical services and information to help ensure a safe and illness-free trip. No referral is necessary.
Travel Connections Services
- Immunizations for adults and children
- Prescriptions for malaria prevention and treatment of traveler's diarrhea
- Proper health paper work for entry into other countries
- Information on environmental conditions including water, food, insect-borne diseases and weather
- Listing of important phone numbers and locations of U.S. Embassies
- How to manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes while traveling
- How to address the special needs of children
Learn more about Travel Connections