This support group is open to all survivors and their caregivers. Meetings are intended to:
- Discuss Topics of Interest
- Offer Education and Advice
- Provide Encouragement and Emotional Support
- Allow Networking Opportunities
- Organize and participate in Community Based Stroke Awareness Events
Meetings are held the Second Thursday of each Month at 4:30 pm at the University of Missouri Hospital in the Main street Conference room, Room L103 next to Essentials restaurant. Free valet parking is available at the main entrance.
The support group is free of charge.
Please Join Us. RSVP or Questions to Tami Harris or call 573-884-6612.