The Missouri Occupational Injury Center offers comprehensive workers’ compensation care for musculoskeletal and nonsurgical orthopedic injuries. The clinic’s physicians and staff can see patients the day of their injuries.
The team maintains open communication with patients, insurance adjusters, case managers and employers to help patients recover and return to work quickly.
- Post urgent care and emergency room follow-up care
- Full-time patient care coordinator
- Return-to-work status faxed daily
- Physician notes available within 48 hours
- Appointments within 24 hours for all new patients
- Independent medical examinations
- Fast-track referrals within University of Missouri Health Care’s hospitals and clinics
- On-site EMG performed by physicians with reports available immediately
- Pre-employment physicals
- Interdisciplinary injury management with physical therapy and orthotics