University of Missouri Health Care applies fair billing and collection practices to all who seek our services. While we work to maintain good financial practices, we also measure our success in community goodwill and patient satisfaction.
Our staff is here to help you understand:
- Your health insurance
- Our billing process
- Costs associated with health care
- Our financial assistance policy
- Our financial assistance resources
We can also tell you if MU Health Care takes your health insurance.
Customer service contact information
Our customer service representatives can help you with the following:
- Questions about your bill
- Payment plan setup
- Financial assistance application requests
You can contact a customer service representative by phone Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Meet with a customer service representative
You can also speak to a customer service representative in person. Our customer service offices are located on the first floor of University Hospital in the hallway between the lobby and MU Health Care Ellis Fischel Cancer Center.
Our financial counseling representatives are here to:
- Help you apply for MUHC financial assistance and answer your questions about our financial assistance policy
- Help you apply for Medicaid or give you guidance on how to apply on your own
- Provide price estimates for upcoming procedures
Financial counselors are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the following locations:
University Hospital and MU Ellis Fischel Cancer Center