If you have trouble sleeping, you are not alone. Sleep Disorders are very common. It ranges from Insomnia to feeling excessively sleepy and tired during the day. We are a Major Accredited Sleep Center by American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). AASM recognized our sleep center as a "Center of Excellence". Fifty to 100 million Americans suffer from a sleeping problem at some time in their lives. The greatest proportion of people experiencing sleep disorders (three of every 10) are those who have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our sleep disorder specialists, please call (573) 882-1515.
You may be experiencing a sleep disorder if:
- It often takes you a long time to fall asleep
- You are excessively sleepy during the day
- You feel fatigued or weak during the day
- You move around excessively during sleep
- You rely on alcohol or pills to help you sleep
- You snore during sleep or have trouble breathing during sleep
- You sleepwalk or talk during sleep
Test your knowledge about sleep.