Changes Due to COVID-19
As our community continues to deal with COVID-19, you may be wondering how MU Health Care is adapting and continuing to provide care. Know that your safety is our top priority.
We have made a number of changes to our policies and operations because of the virus.
We are limiting entrances to our hospitals, reducing the number of visitors allowed, and screening everyone who enters.
Learn about how COVID-19 changes are affecting our obstetrics care.
- Mizzou Quick Care clinic at Conley Hy-Vee store is closed. The Quick Care clinics at West Broadway Hy-Vee and Nifong Boulevard Hy-Vee are open.
- Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Range Line will be closed. Operations will be moved to the Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Keene Street.
- Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center Clinic on Woodrail Avenue will be closed, and operations will be moved to the dermatology clinic on Hitt Street.
- Lab and blood draw locations at Woodrail, University Physicians Medical Building and Pediatric and Adolescent Specialty are closed until further notice.
- Patients should use lab services at South Providence Medical Building. Location information.
The medical records offices in the lobbies of University Hospital and Women’s and Children’s Hospital are closed temporarily.
- Gift Shops will host limited hours. Please consider sending your loved one a free Cheer Card, or visit them virtually via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or other digital applications.
- Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Monday and Thursday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday 12 - 4 p.m.
The Grille Downstairs at University Hospital, on the ground floor of University Hospital, has reopened and is offering limited selections of fountain drinks, coffee, bottled items, and Grab-n-Go sandwiches, wraps and salads. The Grille is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m Monday through Friday. To provide dining options, Essentials Café has extended hours of 6:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.