Changes Due to COVID-19
As our community continues to deal with COVID-19, you may be wondering how MU Health Care is adapting and continuing to provide care. Know that your safety is our top priority.
We have made a number of changes to our policies and operations because of the virus.
We are limiting entrances to our hospitals, reducing the number of visitors allowed, and screening everyone who enters.
Learn about how COVID-19 changes are affecting our obstetrics care.
- Mizzou Quick Care clinics at Nifong and Conley Hy-Vee stores are closed. The Quick Care at West Broadway Hy-Vee is open.
- Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Range Line will be closed. Operations will be moved to the Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Keene Street.
- Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center Clinic on Woodrail Avenue will be closed, and operations will be moved to the dermatology clinic on Hitt Street.
- Lab and blood draw locations at Woodrail, University Physicians Medical Building and Pediatric and Adolescent Specialty are closed until further notice.
- Patients should use lab services at South Providence Medical Building. Location information.
- Gift Shops will be closed. Please consider sending your loved one a free Cheer Card, or visit them virtually via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or other digital applications.
The Grille Downstairs at University Hospital, on the ground floor of University Hospital, is temporarily closed, beginning April 14. To provide dining options, Essentials Café now has extended hours of 6:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily. The Grille will reopen at a later date.
For more details about information regarding COVID-19, visit muhealth.org/coronavirus.