Changes Due to COVID-19
As the number of coronavirus cases grows, you may be wondering how MU Health Care is adapting and continuing to care for the community. Know that your safety is our top priority.
We have made a number of changes to our policies and operations because of the virus.
We are limiting entrances to our hospitals, reducing the number of visitors allowed, and screening everyone who enters.
- Mizzou Quick Care clinics at all three Columbia Hy-Vee stores will be closed until further notice. Staff will be reassigned to assist in other areas of the health system as demands for care increase.
- Mason Eye Clinic at University Hospital will be closed, and clinic operations will move to Mason Eye Clinic-East.
- Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Range Line will be closed. Operations will be moved to the Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Keene Street.
- Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center Clinic on Woodrail Avenue will be closed, and operations will be moved to the dermatology clinic on Keene Street.
- The Children's Cardiology Clinic is closed.
- Human Performance Institute is closed.
- Mizzou Pharmacy locations at South Providence, Smiley Lane and Keene Street are operating via drive-thru window only for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Mizzou Pharmacy on Fairview Road will be closed until further notice. All Fairview patients are directed to call Mizzou Pharmacy at South Providence at 573-882-3151 to arrange delivery or drive-thru prescription pickup.
- The lobby of Mizzou Pharmacy on Hitt Street will be closed, but we will continue to serve customers from this location. Please call us at 573-882-8300 to pick up a prescription, make a payment or place an order. When your order is complete, our pharmacy staff will call you and deliver your order to the lobby.
- Lab and blood draw locations at Woodrail, University Physicians Medical Building and Pediatric and Adolescent Specialty are closed until further notice.
- Patients should use lab services at South Providence Medical Building. Location information.
- Gift Shops will be closed. Please consider sending your loved one a free Cheer Card, or visit them virtually via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or other digital applications.
For more details about information regarding COVID-19, visit muhealth.org/coronavirus.