Changes Due to COVID-19
As our community continues to deal with COVID-19, you may be wondering how MU Health Care is adapting and continuing to provide care. Know that your safety is our top priority.
We have made a number of changes to our policies and operations because of the virus.
We are limiting entrances to our hospitals, reducing the number of visitors allowed, and screening everyone who enters.
Learn about how COVID-19 changes are affecting our obstetrics care.
- Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Range Line will be closed. Operations will be moved to the Female Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery Clinic on Keene Street.
- Lab and blood draw locations at Woodrail, University Physicians Medical Building and Pediatric and Adolescent Specialty are closed until further notice.
- Patients should use lab services at South Providence Medical Building. Location information.
The medical records offices in the lobbies of University Hospital and Women’s and Children’s Hospital are closed temporarily.
- Gift Shops will host limited hours. Please consider sending your loved one a free Cheer Card, or visit them virtually via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or other digital applications.
- Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Grill, on the ground floor of University Hospital, is temporarily closed.