Your First Visit
Things you should know about your first visit
- Parking is free. There is parking near the entrance to the clinic building.
- Your first visit may take more than one hour. The physician will spend a significant amount of time with you at this visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment, if you bring your completed forms to your visit. Please arrive 45 minutes before your appointment, if you plan to complete the forms at the clinic or have not completely filled out the forms.
- Please bring your health insurance card with you. We accept most insurance, but if you wish to confirm we accept your insurance, please call (573) 817-3165. You are responsible for your co-payment at the time of your visit. Payment may be made with cash, check or major credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- Please dress appropriately for your clinic visit as you will be ask to undress from the waist down before your evaluation. You will be provided a comfortable cloth wrap to wear and your examination will be performed with the highest degree of professionalism.
If you are unable to make it to your scheduled appointment, please contact us at (573) 817-3165 at least 24 business hours before your appointment to reschedule.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We pride ourselves in being knowledgeable and attentive to your needs.