- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Woodrail Map
- Student Policy Handbook
- Student Acknowledgement/Agreement
- Confidentiality Policy & Agreement
- Immunization/Medical Release Form
- Grievance Procedure Policy
Once you have finalized your answers for each of the above courses, you will need to enter the answers from the tests through the web site to receive credit and official certification from the federal government.
Haz Mat Awareness Course
Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
- Platinum Med Education Scholarship
- Zoll Medical Equipment Scholarship
- Bound Tree Medical Legacy Scholarship Program - Children of career or volunteer Emergency medical Technicians, Paramedics or Firefighters can apply for financial support with EMT or Paramedic education process.
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians - scholarships for all levels of EMS education.
- VA Education Benefit Application Form - Form 22-1999
- Missouri Career Center
- Financial Aid for Veterans & Dependents
- GI Benefits & Transfer of Benefits