Sports Medicine Therapy Services
We provide the latest therapy techniques for athletes, schools and sports teams. Our treatments and programs help athletes stay well, improve performance and return to play after an injury.
- Active release therapy. A soft tissue system/movement based massage technique.
- Athletic training. Physical conditioning and reconditioning of athletes to prevent injuries.
- Blood flow restriction therapy. This therapy reduces blood flow to the injured limb during strength training.
- Concussion care. Treatment of a traumatic brain injury that is caused by a blow to the head or body, a fall, or other injury that jars or shakes the brain inside the skull.
- Instrument assistive soft tissue mobilization (IASTM). A tool that treats soft tissue dysfunction.
- Kinect – Portable Motion Analysis System. A markerless tracking system used for human motion analysis.
- Selective functional movement analysis (SFMA). A series of full-body movement tests for musculoskeletal assessment.