Education & Training
Guanxi Medical University
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
New York Prebyterian Hospital
American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of IM - Hematology, American Board of IM - Medical Oncology
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Areas of Expertise
- Liver cancer /pancreatic cancer / cholangiocarcinoma
- Lung cancer
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Coagulation disorders
- Huang, Y., Huang, K., Boskovic, G., Dementieva, Y., Denvir, J., Primerano, A.D., Zhu, G.Z., (2009) Proteomic and genomic analysis of PITX2 interacting and regulating networks. FEBS Lett. 583: 638-42.
- Huang, K., Huang, Y., Franke, J., Addis, C., Jaswani, L., Wehner, P.S., Mangiarua, E.I., McCumbee, W.D., (2011) The short-term consumption of a moderately high fat diet alters nitric oxide bioavailability in lean female Zucker rats. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 89(4): 245-57.
- Saad, S., Huang, K*., Halmos, B., (2014) Overcoming resistance to EGF receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in EGFR-mutated NSCLC. Lung Cancer Management. 3(6):459-476.
- Shiono M., Huang, K*., Acharyya. S, (2016) An analysis of the relationship between metastases and cachexia in lung cancer patients. Cancer Med. Aug 3: 1-8.
* Co-first author