Commercial Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member or a member of his or her immediate family has a working relationship, such as providing consulting, research, or educational services, with the companies listed below. These relationships have been reported to the University of Missouri and, if appropriate, plans have been established to address potential conflicts. The following relationships were reported as of July 2017.
Astellas and Medivation Inc
Education & Training
All India Inst of Medical Sciences
Creighton University School of Medicine
West Virginia University School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
- GU Oncology
- Integrative Oncology
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Honors
Top Clinical Trials Enroller, 2015, Peggy and Charles Stephensen Cancer Center, Oklahoma University Govind Verma Award, AOA Convention, 2005, Baltimore-MD, USA
- Palla A, Rogers J, Singh S. Life-threatening retro-pharyngeal bleed in a case of systemic lupus erythematosus - an uncommon but important evil of a common disease. BMJ Case Rep. 2011 Oct 11;2011. pii: bcr0820114627. doi: 10.1136/bcr.08.2011.4627.
- Palla AR, Hogan T, Singh S. Unusual presentation of a left testicular carcinoid. Case Rep Oncol. 2012 Jan;5(1):43-6. Epub 2012 Jan 18
- Palla AR, Hogan T, Singh S. Malignant paraganglioma of the urinary bladder in a 45-year-old woman. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2012 Dec;10(12):836-9.
- Singh S, Shi Q, Bailey ST,Palczewski MJ, Pardee AB, Iglehart JD, Biswas DK.. Nuclear Factor-kB activation: A molecular therapeutic target for estrogen receptor negative and epidermal growth factor receptor family positive receptor-positive human breast cancer. Mol Cancer therapeutics 2007. 2007, Jul; 6(7):1973-1982.
- Sontineni SP, Nair CK, Singh S, White M, Arouni A, Cloutier D,Mohiuddin S. Thrombectomy reduces the systemic complications in device related atrial septic thrombosis. The Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2009 Feb;25(2):e36-41.
- Singh S, Silberstein P. Fondaparinux. Xpharm (The Comprehensive Pharmacology Reference), 2008, Pages 1-6.
- Biswas DK, Singh S, Shi Q, Pardee AB, Iglehart JD. Crossroads of estrogen receptor and NF-kappaB signaling. Science STKE. 2005, Jun; 2005(288):PE27.
- Singh S, Agarwal N, Anand KS. An unusual cause of Psychosis. The Lancet. 2004, May; 2004(363):1522.
- Singh S. Health of Indigenous people: Local practices and people can become part of comprehensive programme. British Medical Journal. 2003, Oct; 327(7321):988.