University of Missouri Health Care touches the lives of Missourians from every county in the state. We are looking for talented individuals with a commitment to service, teaching, education, research and patient care.
Our health system consists of more than 50 primary and specialty clinics and a comprehensive network of specialty hospitals in Columbia, Missouri, including:
- University Hospital
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- Missouri Orthopaedic Institute
- Missouri Psychiatric Center
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
Our network of hospitals and clinic is staffed by University Physicians, the largest multispecialty medical group practice in central Missouri.
Why it's great to work at MU Health Care
Check out our competitive employee benefits package.
We have many types of careers available at MU Health Care – from housekeeping and maintenance staff, to communications professionals and support specialists, to nurses and physicians.
Search current job openings and complete applications for:
- External applicants. Opportunities listed on this website are open to external applicants, including those from other University of Missouri campuses.
- Internal applicants. Opportunities listed on this website are only open to current University of Missouri Health Care employees.
As members of a diverse academic health center, our physician scientists are involved in research, teaching and clinical care. Find out more about our academic physician openings.
Nursing job openings
We are now seeking experienced RNs to join the MU Health Care team. Check out nursing opportunities to view current openings. (If you are a current MU Health Care employee, use the internal link above to apply for nursing jobs.)