If you are a referring provider, we can help connect you with the appropriate people, programs and services for your patients.
Call 888-884-MUDOC (888-884-6836) to consult with a provider or refer a patient for admission.
- For STEMIs, admissions and emergent evaluations PRESS 1
- For clinic appointments PRESS 2
- For ancillary scheduling (cardiac testing, neurophysiology lab, pulmonary function lab or sleep study appointments) PRESS 3
Our suite of referring provider resources that facilitate the view and transfer of patient health information in a secure, efficient way.
- Chart Connect is a provider portal that allows referring providers a view into our electronic medical records.
The Office of Network Development:
Our Network Development coordinators act as liaisons between MU Health Care and referring providers to effectively address the vast scope of issues and requests providers may encounter.
We are available to meet with you and your staff in person to discuss how we can help meet your practice needs.
The Network Development coordinators work with your team to:
- Educate you on the patient referrals and admissions process
- Facilitate CME and other practice education opportunities
- Introduce you to MU Health Care providers and their areas of clinical expertise
- Present new and existing clinical capabilities within our services
- Demonstrate the Provider Connection portal technology
- Facilitate communication with MU Health Care physicians and clinical departments
- Explore community outreach needs
If you would like to discuss your practice needs with one of our Network Development coordinators, please call 877-884-MUHC or NetworkDevelopment@health.missouri.edu.