Bringing Our Vision to Life
At MU Health Care, our mission to save and improve lives means we’re constantly exploring new ways to give our patients the best care possible. As the health care landscape evolves, we’re excited to bring together highly specialized teams, top researchers and advanced resources to create one centralized hospital campus in Columbia.
One of the main features of our centralized campus is our new Children’s Hospital and Birthing Center. Rounding out the wide range of specialties offered across our current hospital campus, this new addition will not only allow us to create the best healing environment for kids, moms-to-be and families, but also allow us to leverage the strengths of our health system to provide the best care for our entire patient population, including:
- Personalized care with cross-specialty teams to treat complex medical conditions
- Easier access to doctors that specialize in the care they need
- A more streamlined experience, with less time and distance between appointments
- Better care coordination across specialties
- Better access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology