Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
- University of Missouri School of Medicine GME
Post Graduate School
Master of Science in Academic Medicine, University of Missouri
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Evaluating resident procedural skills: faculty assess a scoring tool.
Wells J, Ludden-Schlatter A, Kruse RL, Cronk NJ.
- Newborns may take longer to regain birth weight than previously thought.
Evidence-Based Practice. 2018;21(7):E24.
- Perspectives on Procedure Importance: Residents, Faculty, and Community Practitioners.
Family Medicine. 2018;50(6):450-454.
Ludden-Schlatter A, Wells J, Kruse RL.
- PPIs decrease risk of upper GI bleed in patients on warfarin plus antiplatelet agents/NSAIDs.
Evidence-Based Practice. 2017;20(10):4.
- PURLs: The benefits–and limits–of PPIs with warfarin regimens.
Journal of Family Practice. 2017;66(11):694-696.
Ludden-Schlatter A, Stevermer JJ.