The specialists at University of Missouri Health Care see patients from throughout the state of Missouri as well as from neighboring states. We offer top-notch specialty care that is unmatched in mid-Missouri. We treat your patients like our own family and keep you informed of their treatment and progress all along the care continuum.
If you would like to refer a patient to MU Health Care for a second opinion or continuing treatment, read about our patient referral process.
Call 888-884-MUDOC (6836) for rapid access to MU Health Care physicians for consultation, admissions and scheduling.
Provider Connection is a suite of resources to help facilitate the access and transfer of patient health information (PHI) in a secure, efficient way. Within this suite, Chart Connect allows referring providers to access our electronic medical records (EMR). Direct Connect functions like email and provides a secure, HIPAA-compliant way to share patient information in the referral process.
Chart Connect/Referring Provider Form
Please fill out this form to start the process to ensure MU Health Care has the most up-to-date information about you and your practice. This enables us to communicate effectively with referring providers and their patients.
The Office of Network Development
Our Network Development coordinators serve as liaisons to referring providers, addressing needs and facilitating smooth transitions of care when referring patients to MU Health Care.
We’re available to meet with you and your staff in person to discuss how we can help meet your practice needs.
Our Network Development coordinators work with your team to:
- Educate you on the patient referrals and admissions process
- Facilitate communication with MU Health Care physicians and clinical departments
- Introduce you to MU Health Care providers and their areas of clinical expertise
- Present new and existing clinical services
- Demonstrate the Chart Connect provider portal technology
- Explore community outreach needs
- Facilitate CME and other practice education opportunities