Mizzou Quick Care provides same-day, sick care appointments for minor health issues for persons above age 2. Visits are available both in person and online.
Whether you want to visit us in person or have a video visit, start by reserving your spot online. For your convenience, you will receive updates via text message once you’re in the queue.
Quick Care clinics are:
- Accessible and convenient: You can easily reserve a spot online from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable: In-clinic visits are $99 or copay as required by insurance. Point of Care testing is available at an extra charge. Video visits are $64 or $15 for University of Missouri Custom Network insurance.
- Integrated: We use your University of Missouri Health Care medical record so we have access to your medical history, medications and allergies. We can also help refer you to other providers at MU Health Care, if needed.
We offer fast, convenient care for common, minor health issues. If you have a health emergency, please visit one of our emergency rooms.
Services at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
All services are offered in person while some are available by video visit. Whether you’re coming in person or doing a video visit, please start by getting in line.
- Covid-19 screening (Not used for travel testing, return to work/school or mild symptoms).
- Sore throat, fever, chills, body aches, cough.
- Seasonal allergies.
- Nasal or sinus congestion.
- Cold sore.
- Simple rashes.
- Ear pain or issue.
- Eye irritation or pink eye.
- Insect bite, spider bite, head lice, ticks.
- Urinary tract infection (female or transgender man only).
- Ear wax removal.
- MSHSAA sports physical — $30 at time of service. Fill out form prior to appointment.
- Tetanus booster (adult only).
- Child care provider physical — $50 at time of service. (MO-580-1879 Form Only).
- Boy Scout camp physical — $30 at time of service. (Must have BSA form).
Video visits are available for the following conditions:
- Cold sore
- Simple rashes
- Eye irritation or pink eye
- Insect bite, spider bite, head lice, tick bite
If you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and want to be seen by a provider, you can go to one of our Mizzou Quick Care locations for evaluation, testing and treatment of symptoms. Testing with a provider visit requires a clinic visit charge.
If you have symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain and vomiting, you should go to the University Hospital Emergency Room.
Walk in patients are accepted as spots are available. Getting in line is encouraged to assure a spot is available.
Upon arrival at the clinic, please check in at the kiosk outside our door. If you reserved a spot on-line and prefer to remain in your vehicle until your room is ready, call us to let us know that you have arrived. Visitors are limited. We will need identification, proof of insurance and will collect a co-pay as required by insurance. If you do not have insurance or proof of insurance, we will collect the full fee of $99 for your visit at the time of registration.
Review the options for video visits when getting in line. A member of our staff will reach out to you via email or text message with information about the video visit after you reserve your appointment time. The fee of $64, or $15 for University of Missouri Custom Network insurance, is due at time of registration.
Learn about how our video visits work.