When you give a gift to University of Missouri Health Care, your donation makes a real impact on patients’ lives.
Donations can help patients who cannot afford their prescribed medications, or they may help provide overnight accommodations at our guesthouse for family members of people in the hospital. Learn more about our specific needs at Children’s Hospital and Ellis Fischel Cancer Center.
Interested donors and grateful patients can support a wide range of programs and initiatives within MU Health, including:
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Children's Hospital
- Children’s Hospital Patient and Family Assistance Fund
- Children’s Therapy Center
- Eugenia Wyatt Guest House
- Ellis Fischel Wig Program
- Ellis Fischel Mammography Fund
- Ellis Fischel Patient Assistance Fund
- Employee Emergency Assistance Fund
- Nurses Life Long Learning Fund
Meet the Team
Our team helps make our health system's mission possible by working with prospective and current donors to secure philanthropic gifts from individuals and families, corporations and businesses and various organizations and foundations. Our team is at the ready to help you find a giving opportunity that is meaningful to you.
By donating to MU Health Care, you make a difference in the lives of people in mid Missouri and beyond. Select one of the gift options listed above and help transform the future of academic medicine.
- Cristin Clark, Director, Grateful Patient Program and MU Health Care Annual Fund: 573-882-0697
- Robert Driver, Assistant Vice Chancellor for MU Health: 573-884-2053
- Kristen Fritschie, Coordinator, Children’s Miracle Network: 573-882-5686
- Beth Monson, Executive Staff Assistant: 573-884-2053
- Zach Silvers, Principal Director of Advancement for MU Health 573-884-2229
- Lindsey Turner, Coordinator, Children’s Miracle Network: 573-882-6245