We’re here to support your health and wellness needs, and that includes ensuring you and your family have access to food and other resources.
To receive a weekly supply of food from your local food pantry, please follow these simple steps:
- Fill out your information.
- Choose your local pantry.
- Start receiving a weekly supply of food.
Signing up will only take a few minutes and is completely private.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the food supply or weekly packages cost money?
No, the food you receive through the MU Health Care Food Pantry, the Food Bank of Central and Northeast Missouri or another local food pantry is completely free of charge.
Will my information be kept private?
Yes, your privacy is important to us. Your food status will be confidential, and the link above will allow you to receive food anonymously from any food pantry in mid-Missouri.
What if I have food allergies or sensitivities?
Please let your local food bank know about any food allergies or sensitivities so they can provide more information on receiving custom food options based on your dietary needs.
What if I am an employee of MU Health Care or the MU School of Medicine?
MU Health Care Food Pantry services are primarily for patients. If you are an employee of MU Health Care or the MU School of Medicine, please use Tiger Pantry, a campus-based food assistance program.
- Find your nearest food pantry location
- Mobile Food Pantry Calendar
- Tiger Pantry Recipe Book
- National School Breakfast and Lunch Program for Missouri
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- MedZou Community Health Clinic
- Columbia/Boone County Community Resource Master List
- Financial Assistance Resources for Patients
- Pet Food Assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)