Education & Training
Indiana University School of Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center
American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology - Neuroradiology
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s Ethics Certificate, 2003: Damascus University, School of Medicine, Damascus, Syria
- Kralik SF, Taha A, Seltman T, Kamer AP, Ho CY: Diffusion Imaging for Tumor Grading of Supratentorial Brain Tumors in the First Year of Life. AJNR November 7, 2013. 10.3174/ajnr.A3757
- Taha A, Walsh E, Wright A K, Awwad E E, Ahmad I, Tejada J, Supakul N. Safety and Feasibility of a Novel Vascular Closure Device in Neurointerventional Procedures. Interventional Neuroradiology Journal. 19: 353-358, 2013.
- I Ahmad, S Kralik, C.Y. Ho, A Taha, A C Douglas: Cortical Laminar Necrosis and CT Negative Hemorrhage in Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome. A Case Report. The Neuroradiology Journal 25: 623-627, 2012
- Taha A, Hussain J: Diagnostic Value of Ultrasonography in Evaluating Blunt Abdominal Trauma. Damascus University Journal of Radiology 2008; 963:33
- Taha A, Hwaijeh S: Gynecological Tumors. Statistical Analysis at Damascus University Hospital, Damascus University Journal of Gynecology 2003; 563:21