Education & Training
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
- Baylor College of Medicine Radiology GME
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Dr. Palisch's career path provided an opportunity to work alongside an NFL team physician and hand and wrist consultant to the NFL's Musculoskeletal Committee. In this setting, Dr. Palisch gained significant experience in hand and wrist imaging for professional athletes and has since been able to research and publish educational material.
- Hand and Wrist Imaging
- Postoperative Imaging
- Educational Material
Areas of Expertise
- Musculoskeletal MRI
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal Radiography
Awards & Honors
- Early Career Faculty Award for Excellence in Patient Care, Baylor College of Medicine 2019
- Faculty Teacher of the Year, Baylor College of Medicine 2019
- Faculty Teacher of the Year, Baylor College of Medicine 2018
- Faculty Teacher of the Year, Baylor College of Medicine 2016
- Faculty Teacher of the Year, Baylor College of Medicine 2014
- Academic Achievement Award in Residency, Baylor College of Medicine 2012
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical College of Wisconsin 2006
- Palisch AR, Leinfelder SJ, Bahouth SM, Balzer AR, Hunt TR 3rd.
Preoperative and Postoperative Imaging of Scapholunate Ligament Primary Repair and Modified Brunelli Reconstruction.
Radiographics. 2022 Jan-Feb;42(1):195-211. doi: 10.1148/rg.210123. Epub 2021 Dec 24. PMID: 34951835.
- Balzer A, Patel A, Palisch A.
Wrist and Hand Trauma Imaging.
Clin Sports Med. 2021 Oct;40(4):625-639. doi: 10.1016/j.csm.2021.05.003. PMID: 34509202.