Dr. Ayman Gaballah is a practicing diagnostic radiologist with a focus on body imaging. He sees adult patients with abdominal diseases, infections, and/or malignancies. Dr. Gaballah also performs prostate MRIs, which can include fusion biopsies where the MRI images are fused with additional scans and improves the accuracy of diagnosis.
Education & Training
University of Cairo
- University of Michigan Medical School
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Dr. Ayman Gaballah’s primary research interests include body imaging of the liver and prostate, as well as the study of pancreatic and biliary diseases. He is currently conducting his first clinical trial.
Areas of Expertise
- Abdominal imaging
Awards & Honors
- 11/2012 Certificate of Merit and Radiographics invite for publication “Beyond the GIST: Mesenchymal Tumors of the Stomach”. RSNA 2012.
- 11/2012 Certificate of Merit for “Imaging of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Past, Present, and Future… ”. RSNA 2012.
- 03/2014 Cum Laude Award for “ Diagnosis and Management of Non-ischemic Heart Disease: Role of Non-invasive Imaging Modalities. STR 2014.
- 12/2014 Certificate of Merit for “Causes of Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction through the Lens of Imaging”. RSNA 2014.
- 2015/2016 Teacher of the year (Residents’ Acknowledgment of Dedication), The Radiology Dept. University of Missouri Health Care, Columbia, MO