Dr. Humera Ahsan has been a diagnostic radiologist for almost three decades and primarily sees patients with neurological conditions of the brain and spine. She has a passion for teaching and spends much of her time giving lectures to fellows, residents and undergraduate medical students. Some of Dr. Ahsan’s greatest accomplishments are completing two fellowships — at the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan and the other at the Royal College of Radiologists UK. Her primary research interests include white matter diseases of the brain.
Education & Training
Dow Medical College - Karachi, Pakistan
- Civil Hospital
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Honors
- R.A.D Award, Resident Appreciation of Dedication Award 2009-2010, Radiology Department University of
- Missouri Columbia MO.
- Best Faculty Award 2007-2008, Department of Radiology, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
- Invited Speaker, 5th International Neuroscience Update, Pakistan Society of Neurology, Karachi
- Invited Speaker, Movement Disorders Update Course 2004, Department of Medicine, Aga Khan University
- Radiology Session Chairperson, 5th Hamdard University Symposium, Karachi
- Keynote Speaker, 42nd Annual Symposium of Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center, Karachi
- Recognition as Editor of Pakistan Journal of Radiology at 6th International Radiological Conference, Karachi.