Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
- University of Missouri School of Medicine GME
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
3 Hospital Dr
Columbia , MO 65212
- Blue‐blocking glasses as additive treatment for mania
- Visual mnemonics for drug-drug interactions
- Low-dose lithium supplements for mental health
- Longevity medications
- Management of metabolic side effects of psychotropic medications
Areas of Expertise
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Schizophrenia spectrum disorders
Awards & Honors
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Preventive Medicine/Addiction Medicine
- Deardorff OG, Ehrhard KA, Cafer J, et al.
Antioxidants for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia: AIMing to find the best treatment option.
Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019;21(0):18l02375
- Deardorff,G, et al.
Clozapine-Induced Myocarditis: The Heartfelt Silent Assassin.
Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 2018; contributing author