Education & Training
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Hanford J, Mannebach K, Ohler A, Patten M, Pardalos J.
Rates of Comorbidities in Very Low Birth Weight Infants Fed an Exclusive Human Milk Diet Versus a Bovine Supplemented Diet.
Breastfeed Med. 2021 Aug 19. doi: 0.1089/bfm.2020.0345. Online ahead of print.
- Hanford J, Anders A, Vachharajani A.
A Neonate with an Abnormally Shaped Head. Neoreviews.
2021 May; 22 (5):e351-355. doi: 10.1542/neo.22-5-e351. PMID: 33931482
- Patel S, Shannon D, Eldridge W, El-Ters N, Hanford J, Walker T, Scheer A, Jones E, Linwood K, Aragon N, Dunscombe L, Gerbes J, Srinivasan N, Vachharajani A. Understanding umbilical venous catheter insertion practices through a prospective multicenter observational study.
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2021 Feb 2:1-6. doi: 10.1080/14767058.2021.1874908. Online ahead of print. PMID: 33530795
- National Association of Neonatal Nursing Conference online: October 2020: Craniosynostosis and Copper Beaten Skull: A case report
- National Association of Neonatal Nursing Conference in Savannah, Georgia: October 2019: Donor Milk – Is it worth the cost? A comparison of outcomes pre and post implementation of donor milk protocol
- Neonatal Advanced Practice Nursing Forum in Washington, D. C.: May 2016: Down syndrome and Thrombocytopenia