Education & Training
Washington University School of Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
1 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212
Awards & Honors
- ACEP Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Project Award 2011; University of Missouri Faculty Development Grant 2014
- Excellence in Stroke Care – University of Missouri 2015
- MU Sponsor: Massachusetts General Hospital Aug 2014
- PI. MoCEP Research Grant 1/10 – 1/11. Occult Cognitive Impairment in Older Emergency Department Patients
- Epidemiology and Inpatient Management of Patients Hospitals for Acute Asthma: 37th Multicenter Airway Research Collaboration (MARC 37)
- Heidt J, Metcalf J, Schultz T, Kapp JM. High Utilization of Emergency Department (ED) Services. ACEP 2015.
- Heidt J, Metcalf J, Schultz T, (Executive Sponsor: Kapp JM). High Utilization of Emergency Department (ED) Services. University of Missouri Health System Sharing Days. April 28-30, 2015. Columbia, Missouri.
- Michael S. Beeson, M.D., MBA, Wallace A. Carter, M.D., Theodore A. Christopher, M.D., Jonathan W. Heidt, M.D., James H. Jones, M.D., Lynne E. Meyer, Ph.D., M.P.H., Susan B. Promes, M.D., Kevin G. Rodgers, M.D., Earl J. Reisdorff, M.D., Philip H. Shayne, M.D., Susan R. Swing, Ph.D., Mary Jo Wagner, M.D. The Development of the Emergency Medicine Milestones. Academic Emergency Medicine. 2013 PMID:23782404.
- Emergency Medicine Milestones. J Grad Med Educ. 2013 Mar;5(1 Suppl 1):5-13 Authors: Beeson MS, Carter WA, Christopher TA, Heidt JW, Jones JH, Meyer LE, Promes SB, Rodgers KG, Shayne PH, Wagner MJ, Swing SR. PMID:2440421