Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
- University of Missouri School of Medicine GME
Post Graduate School
Master of Science in Public Health, University of Missouri
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- The effect of electronic health record usability redesign on annual screening rates in an ambulatory setting.
Appl Clin Inform. 2020;11(4):580-588.
Pierce RP, Eskridge BR, Rehard L, Ross B, Day MA, Belden JL.
- Improving warfarin safety for hospitalized patients.
Am J Med Qual. 2019;34(4):415.
Day MA, Malone MS, Mandhadi V, Mosa ASM, Koopman RJ.
- EMR Happy Hour: New Approach to Electronic Medical Record Continuous Learning.
Ann Fam Med. 2019;17(4):373.
Day MA, Belden JL.
- Does tailoring asthma management based on sputum eosinophil counts improve outcomes?
Evidence-Based Practice. 2019;22(10):23-25.
Shuler BH, Day M.
- Improving Warfarin Safety for Hospitalized Patients.
Letter to the Editor. American Journal of Medical Quality 2019, Vol. 34(4) 415.
Day, M, Malone, M, Mandhadi, V, Mosa, A, Koopman, R.
- What is the efficacy and safety of immediate postpartum initiative of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs) versus waiting until 6 weeks postpartum?
Evidence-Based Practice. 2018;21(5):10.
Day M, Bruck M.
- Alpha-lipoic acid for treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
American Family Physician. 2016;93(9):786.
Bartkoski S, Day M.
- Does use of compression stockings after deep vein thrombosis (DVT) improve outcomes?
Evidence-Based Practice. 2016;19(3):12.
Hirner J, Day M.
- “Go low” or say “No” to aggressive systolic BP goals?
Journal of Family Practice. 2016;65(5):342-344.
Day M, Stevermer JJ.
- Improving transitions of care for hospitalized patients on warfarin.
Joint Commission Journal on Quality & Patient Safety. 2016;42(9):425-431.
Day M, Malone M, Burkeybile A, Deane K.