Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
- National Naval Medical Center
- Naval Regional Medical Center
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
1 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- Fellow, American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
- Critical Care Section Member (ACEP)
- Emergency Ultrasound Section Member (ACEP)
- Missouri College of Emergency Physicians (MOCEP)
Robinson, Matthew T and Schoefer, J. Procedures and Skills. In Schoefer J (Ed). AAEM/RSA Emergency Medicine Written Boards Review; 2nd Edition; 2012.
Robinson, Matthew T and Heffner, Alan C. Acid Base Disorders. In Adams J (Ed). Emergency Medicine. 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2012.
Heffner, Alan C and Robinson, Matthew T. Fluid Therapy. In Adams J (Ed). Emergency Medicine. 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2012.
Heffner, A and Robinson, Matthew T. Fluid Management in Critical Care. Winter, Michael (Ed). Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critically Ill. Wiley Publishing; 2012.