Education & Training
University of Missouri Columbia
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Madigan Army Medical Center GME
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
500 N Keene St
Columbia, MO 65201
- General OB/GYN
- Uterine Fibroids
- Birth Control Consultation (Including Implants and IUDs)
- Abnormal Pap Smear Management and Colposcopy/LEEP
- Bleeding Abnormalities
- Gynecologic Surgery (Including Permanent Sterilization/Essure)
- Well-Woman Examinations
- All Obstetric Patients
Awards & Honors
- Department of Defense Meritorious Service Medal – 2014
- US Army Meritorious Service Medal – 2015, 2007
- TeamSTEPPS Instructor – 2008
- Certificate of Achievement for augmenting the medical staff that cared for wounded Marines from the Second Battle of Fallujah – 2004
- Outstanding Senior Resident Award – 2004
- MedTeams Instructor – 2003
- Berlex Resident Teaching Award – 2002
- Terry M., et al. “Aneuploidy and isolated mild ventriculomegaly: Attributable risk for isolated fetal marker.” Fetal Diagnosis & Therapy. 15(6):331-4, 2000 Nov-Dec.
- Above data presented as oral presentation at 1999 Armed Forces District meeting of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Calhoun, BC,. Napolitano P, Terry M, Bussey C, Hoeldtke NJ. “Perinatal hospice: Comprehensive care for the family of the fetus with a lethal condition.” Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 48(5):343-8, 2003 May.
- Above data presented as a poster presentation at 2002 Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.