Education & Training
William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Capital Region Medical Center
University of Missouri Medical School
American Board of Internal Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Cystic fibrosis
- Communication in health care
Awards & Honors
- Award for "Outstanding Teaching by an Intern", presented by MU Department of Medicine, 2016.
- Selected for membership in Sigma Sigma Phi (Honorary Osteopathic Service Fraternity), 2013.
- Selected for membership in Pi Kappa Lambda (National Music Honor Society), 2008.
- Green, M and D Roy. “Targeting a True Definition: A Case Report of Rowell Syndrome.” Cutis. 2017 Jul;100(1): E8-E11.